fredag den 11. maj 2018

Kawainino IZ

FOR SALE --- SOLD, thank you.




Item Information

Item: Kawainino IZ Head
Brand/Maker: Kawainino
Skintone/resin type: Normal Skin

Included in sale:
Head only
  *Eyes (Masterpiece silicone) as shown in photos can be purchased for an extra $35/pair
  *Blonde wig (LeekeWorld) as shown in photos can be purchased for an extra $20
  *Black wig (Monique) as shown in photos can be purchased for an extra $35

Description:
Up for adoption is this adorable and quite rare SD head (will fit 60cm boy or girl bodies).
He has a realistic face up done by me (using pastels, acrylic paints and MSC UV CUT).

Damage:
I'm selling at a low price because this head has a discolouration/flaw on the forehead. This is noticeable only in certain light- but buyer needs to be aware of this flaw.
Also, the head cap doesn't close entire tight- it came to me like that. Please do note that this is an older head. I'm the 3rd or 4th owner of this head.

Included in sale:
Head only

Yellowing: Some yellowing
Details: This head has yellowed because of age. The head cap appears to have a slightly different tone/yellowing from the rest of the head.

Provenance: I am not the first owner of this item
Purchase History: I purchased this head from another member on DOA.





Payment Information

Price: US $65 plus calculated shipping

I accept layaway payments.



Shipping Information
The item ships from Denmark, Europe.
I will ship internationally.



About Me
I live in a non-smoking household, I do not have pets, I am currently selling other items! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar