søndag den 29. april 2012

What happened to Cire?



Does anyone know what happened to the American artist Cire??

I was mad about his work as a teenager in the late 90s and I used to always print out tons and tons of his artwork (using the schools printer when my teacher wasn't watching!) Cire always did little modest black and white sketches featuring boys and girls in strange situations (riding gigantic rabbits, hiding inside creepy snowmen etc). Growing up Cire was one of the artist who inspired me the most- his work being both cute and spooky at once (and at times slightly disturbing!)
Last night I went online to see whatever happened to this amazing artist- but Cires webpage is no more and his artwork seems to have vanish from cyberspace completely. If anyone knows what happened to Cire please let me know, I'd highly appreciate it x

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar